Tuesday 6 April 2010

Image

We've been talking about Mocuar's self-image a lot today.

She has the habit of always comparing herself negatively to other women. They are always younger, prettier, better tits, better arses, better legs, prettier cunts, more intelligent, wiser, have abilities that she doesn't . . . ad nauseum.

This drives me up the wall. Firstly, I think, she's fucking gorgeous, sex on legs, and a wonderful person as well. Secondly, I'm her Master so what right does she have to tell me I've got lousy taste?

None at all, that's what. Because any negative opinion of herself in that respect is, by extension, a negative opinion of me. And if that's true, why the hell is she with me in the first place?

It's not just her. I am fortunate in that I have female friends who are a) as hot as the interior of an active volcano and b) brilliant people. (To any woman who knows me and is reading this - I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU) They all appear to have similar beliefs about themselves. All unjustified. All I ask is this, ladies. Think about the amount of mental energy you put into negative self-image. Then take just 10% of that energy and put it into recognising the positive in yourself. It will transform you.

As for Mocuar, We will have to work on that. What I want is for her to see herself as I see her.

I daresay there are ways that can bring that about . . .

1 comment:

  1. Ay, the eternal womanly struggle. We have all been told at some point, in some way, that being sexy and gorgeous is a threat to social order/mother/father, you name it. It's well time it stopped..

    She IS gorgeous..

    (Now, can I say that myself? That's the same struggle I had with MY Master this week!!)

    ReplyDelete