Wednesday 16 June 2010

Gaga (and I don't mean the singer)

As a person of mature persuasion (or an old fart if you like) I'm not terribly up on contemporary pop music.
However my attention has been drawn to a recent Lady Gaga video, which has upset the Catholic League in the US. Now I apply a rough rule of thumb which says anything which outrages christian loonies has probably got something going for it. So I had a look at said video, and yes . . . it has it's moments. And I must admit that the tune is a somewhat engaging ditty which has parked itself in my head.

Judge for yourselves:

1 comment:

  1. Blimey, she is Madonna and Marilyn Manson's lovechild.. Awesome. I had no idea. I really haven't checked her out yet, though I have been meaning to, she's definitely caught my attention!
    She's quite smart, too, I've seen her on a few interviews.

    ReplyDelete