Monday 26 July 2010

Matters Arising

You will have noticed that I've not been posting much lately.

This is because just over a month ago, Mocuar had a minor heart attack. She's OK, was only in hospital for two days, though it was a scare the day it happened.

She was taken into hospital and underwent one of those procedures where little balloons are used to open up the arteries and some sort of gizmo was placed in her heart to keep the artery open. The procedure lasted for about an hour, she was conscious throughout and was flirting outrageously with the medical team.

That's my girl.

Since then she's been recovering, more or less back to normal, the main difference seems to be that she tires easily. As she's someone who's always been very active, she has a tendency to overdo it, and I have to make sure she rests. At times like these, being a Master has it's advantages . . .

My overwhelming priority at the moment is to take care of her and this means some major life changes to work patterns and so forth. But we're getting there.

So my posts may be irregular for a little while but normal service will be resumed. Promise.

1 comment:

  1. This is surely a time for major life changes. SO much of that going on around me!! Holy shit.

    I am glad Mocuar is getting better! :D Give her a hug from me.

    ReplyDelete