Friday 19 March 2010

Rituals

We’ve done a few over the years we’ve been together. Mostly for specific purposes rather than regular practice. The odd thing is that the ones which really worked well are the most difficult to remember in detail. We tend to be organic in our rituals, setting a goal and a rough outline, after that we pretty much wing it as we go along.

For example, last December, Mocuar decided to take the plunge and go for full collared magickal slavery. A good friend of ours was there as a witness and afterwards described it as ‘very moving’. Although it was successful and I can remember the basics of what we did, I can’t recall a single word either of us said. Normally I have a pretty good memory, so this is surprising. Perhaps the ritual ‘head’ that we step into exists in a dimension of it’s own . . .

1 comment:

  1. Yes, successful magick doesn't come from the left brain at all! But you know that.. :)

    I can never remember the magickal stuff I get up to in any detail afterwards either. WHen I do a tarot reading, people will often ask, 'remember the reading you gave me, well..' No. I never remember them in any detail.

    ReplyDelete